Dramatic SFB: T2 Battle Report

Randy Blair randyblair2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 11:22:57 PST 2019

Convoy Raid #3097 - Lyran auto win
Dragon Attack #3098 - Lyrans retreat
Space Boars #3099 - Lyrans fight Hydrans
The Morey Eel of Space #3145 - Lyrans fight Peladine
Probe Recovery #3146 - Lyrans retreat
Dilithium Crystal Asteroid #3147 - Lyrans retreat
Hostile Militia #3157 - Lyrans retreat
Colony Raid #3158 - Lyrans retreat
Organian Treaty Colony #3159 - Lyran auto win

Space Boars #3099
Dragon Attack #3098