Dramatic SFB: LWC ship build thoughts

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Fri Feb 15 20:31:24 PST 2019

 The Kzinti Battle Group One Fang has given some thought to building local defence ships (for something different) that survived to these late years (Y180+). I have found a few of the LFF (local defence frigate) are available (about up to 6 survived), the LCV (local defence light carrier) and an LEF (local defence escort frigate) up to 2 available, and the same for LCS (local defence cruiser).I could put some of them (if built) to defence scenarios (convoys, planet defence, and base defence). I do need an DWL and a DWD to add to the Battle Group.
All good