Dramatic SFB: Late War Kronos T3 report

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 06:04:21 PST 2019

To whomever punny empires it may concern, here is the Mighty Kronos Empire
T3 report.

*On the Suppositary border:*

*Sector #3323 - Convoy Raid:* E4GB Bowie has successfully escorted a small
convoy of critical supplies to the front line. Those orion slave girls and
blood wine caskests will be needed to celebrate our victories the Klingon
way. Slave girls are very usefull for refilling our mugs as we get drunk.
Klingon Victory.
*Sector #3324 - Colony Raid:* Kronos had no intention ''for now'' to take
care of that colony but it remains on our sensors for future expansion. No
ships were sent. Frax Victory.
*Sector #3325 - Convoy Raid:* The lone E4GB Seax will protect the convoy
from the small SFF attacking it. We think that the Frax empire is jealous
of our steady supplies of critical and much needed orion slave girls.
Battle to be fought.
*Sector #3326 - Diplomatic Immunity:* Seems that the Frax are trying to
come to a supply agrement with the orions. We strongly advised our local
orion contact not to limits our steady supplies or there will be
concequenses. The orion cartel guaranteed us that we will remain their main
customer. No ships were sent. Frax Victory.

*On the Rockhead Border:*

*Sector #3327 - Passing the Baton:* As we watch on long range sensor the
way the tolians manage their pods, we were wondering why they never build
better tugs then what they have. No ships intervine. Tholian Victory.
*Sector #3328 - Convoy Raid:* We spotted this big convoy passing near our
border but we decided not to send any ships as our sources indicated no
usefull supplies for us to take advantage off. Tholian Victory.
*Sector #3329 - Probe Recovery:* A fleeing Seltorian infiltrator dropped
some compromising tapes of our Chancellor lastest party. E4GB Dyke was
quickly dispatched to recover those tapes and we got there before any other
ships could. Klingon Victory.
*Sector #3330 - Space Boars:* A small space boar was spotted in Tholian
space and we sent E4GB Navaja to take care of it. no enemy ship spotted.
Klingon Victory.

*On the Gecko Border:*

*Sector #3331 - Extragalactic Incursion: *BTKu Bone Crusher escorted by
D5Ky Pain, F6 Discord and F6 Dispute were sent to shore up the defense of
the base in this sector from Neo-Tholian incursion. Long range sensors
seems to indicate that those ships changed direction. Klingon Victory.

End of report.

Kronos.

PS; it seems that i have only one scenario to play, #3325 - Convoy Raid.
Glenn, when do you want to play this one?

Marcel