Dramatic SFB: Late War-calling the Frax

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:23:09 PST 2019

Hello Mr Frax....are you alive? Are you running like the simulated race you
are should be doing when the mighty Hydrans arrive?

In #3176 Convoy Raid and #3177 Colony Raid. You are over matched, over
whelmed and out gunned. Are you wishing to donate ships to my trophy room
or are you retreating?

While it may have been mentioned elsewhere. I do not remember seeing it.
Which might just be a comment about my mental abilities. Anyway...staying
and dying? Are running as you should.

We await your response so I can show the results and RTA. Or kill you with
little effort then show RTA.

Chuck the evil Hydran Overlord.