Dramatic SFB: Finishing Fleet Build

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 13:46:37 PST 2018

I know that i am real happy that Matt has made the program. It has given me
plenty of time to play SFB. Working on what i like best small fleet
actions... around 3 ships are so a side. building a fleet and yes in Matts
program You do need the small ships. To send to that annoying lose a border
battle if you lose and gain 45 EP with a win. to send on your allies border
battles again so you win the EPs. Of late i have been trying to guess what
the other player will send and match it BPV wise. Not always correct but i
do try,