Dramatic SFB: Finishing Fleet Build

Francois Lemay lemay.frank at rogers.com
Thu Dec 20 18:18:59 PST 2018

 Gents,I'm onboard for paying for  a year's SFBOL subscription for Matt.
Matt,When you feel ready to return to SFBOL, let me know please, I will pay for 1 year for you for the work you have done for us !!
Thanks.
CheersFrank

    On ‎Monday‎, ‎December‎ ‎17‎, ‎2018‎ ‎11‎:‎00‎:‎26‎ ‎PM‎ ‎EST, Matthew via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

> Speaking of Christmas, the conversation to kick Matt a few bucks died. How about we pay for his SFBOL subscription? Just throwing out an idea.

I appreciate the idea. But I've been putting off such suggestions for a bit.

Life is busy (not just the holidays, but they help) and the Fam has been
putting the thumbscrews to me for a while. Let's re-open the
conversation in January.

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org