Dramatic SFB: late war campaign

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 16:08:55 PST 2018

A thought if we set the game for 12 turns? Set victory as the one with the
highest BPV killed and crippled?
We could give bonus EPs to the player with the highest total of BPV killed
and crippled, Thus setting a winner for each turn?

Matt has used other peoples scenarios in the data base. If some one has a
idea for a battle type writ it up and send it to him