Dramatic SFB: WoA

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 16:59:38 PST 2018

One other consideration that might should be addressed...is some way to
reduce the many weeks...maybe even months we sit around waiting for a turn
to advance. All becuase it comes down to some people not hitting ready. Or
unable to find the time to do what the rest did in an hour two.

Then add in the people who can maybe play a full game once a week and have
7 that need playing.

Perhaps we need a requirement that if you cannot play. You must get battle
captains and that all games need to be finished by....2 weeks after the
turn runs? Or some actual date. On which. Any game that is not completed.
And where both sides agree who won. Gets dropped. One of the most often
heard complaints is the never ending turns that drag on and on and on and
on and on...and on........and on....

Just another thought.