Dramatic SFB: WoA T15 Andro Battles

Paul Meyer falrun at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 07:18:09 PST 2018

Josh, I'll take 2752 and be done with it. I think that's the only scenario that got capitol shops assigned.

As for the rest of my scenarios, the way I see it is:

2752   2753   2754   2755   2756   2757   2758   2759   2760   2761   2762   2763   2764   2765   2766

Win     Loss    Loss    Loss     Loss    Loss     Win    Loss     Win    Win      Win    Loss    Loss     Loss    Loss

GGG: RTA