Dramatic SFB: WoA

joshua s badreligiontrk07 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 15:41:26 PST 2018

I dig the keeping a tally of destroyed BPV and probably want to figure out crippling/captured as well since not all battles result in destruction. That would incentivize fighting a battle and even continuing after a few ships were destroyed since a lot of people run after damage/cripple/destruction of 1 ship.

Stellar idea Greg.

Sent from my iPhone