Dramatic SFB: WoA

TJ Hooker metaldog09 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 20:28:10 PST 2018

I see that once again the bulk of your real and actual fighting force has managed to find its into the 4 boxes on my boarder while the other 21 BOXES manage to find what? 9 snipes? lol man.. are you kidding with this crap? I get your DN and all of your cruisers again, and for the last 5 turns ?!!? If the point of this game is to rack up the biggest strategic fleet and to play the email diplomacy game lets just stop now and declare you the big winner..lol. wow man, wow.