Dramatic SFB: Fraxian orders T15 - War of Attrition

Glenn Somerfield glenns134 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 19:52:17 PST 2018

 1 less...2781 i will withdraw my BAR and TR, no match for 2 CW's and the convoy..
glenn sumo hydran
    On Monday, November 19, 2018, 7:12:30 PM CST, Jarod Ikeda via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

 Hi Everyone,
Looks like I have 6 battles this turn to resolve:
2781 Convoy Raid vs Glenn (sumo) Hydrans
2797 Convoy Raid vs Greg (Vandor) Paravians
2862 Baton vs Frank (Princeton) Peladine (ooo looks like a big one my CVA with escorts and his big boys coming)2863 Convoy vs Frank
2865 Colony Raid Klingon Deep Space fleet. (I believe this is Nicholas Steere?)

2867 Baton vs Boyd Zin Marking fleet

Please let me know when anyone is available to roll weapon status.
We'll take it from there!
JarodFraxian Empire (sleepy_cat)

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org