Dramatic SFB: Menage Hydrans

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 15:22:12 PST 2018

The Jagdstaffel-2 has looked over are orders for this round.  Notice at the
moment my SBOL account is expired. There was unforeseen budget problems for
me and my wife. Work layoff for Her but she is back at it now and a fire
aboard one of the ships in the yard shutting us down for 3 days. Normally i
get a year subscription on my birthday December 4th. Will see about it
payday Thursday. However as i will be very busy Thanksgiving weekend with
family and such playing then would be very difficult any way. There are 5
battles for me that are not Auto resolved. Two have overwhelming force
listed. They shall be listed below in my report.

The Great Green Gorn new supreme leader has forgiven us for the lose of the
dancing girls. We sent Him some party favors and some exotic birds. All is
well on that HUGE front.

As for the Hydran Hawkmen  that system belongs to the Paravians are force
led by are new CVS Out guns you. If you insist we shall blow up your
pathetic battle group.

The Great Green Gorns are at it again it seems attempting to raid are
Territory once again. It says some one has overwhelming force? Not sure
who  however i have two troop pods full of Marines and a crap load of
transporters. We shall hold are ground.

The Romulans have once again been bought off with Gorn dancing Girls and
exotic birds.  All well on that front.

To the Frax commander escorting those PFTs. You have crossed into claimed
Jagdsaffel-2s space. Surrender your cargo are pay us a fine.

 As for the War mongering Lyrans. The convoy in sector 2800 is carrying
nothing but food and medical supplies. We are not carrying any weapons at
all (snicker) This battle looks close but i think i have a small BPV
advantage. As for the weapon research facility in sector 2801 on planet ice
ball. Your puny raid force has no hope in doing any damage to the facility.
We shall soon learn the secret to making BEER.

We do hope are new neighbors some kind of Cat species has luck verse that
banshee swarm. We are sorry that we had no ships to send to help destroy
such a menace.