Dramatic SFB: 4 people waiting

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 19:10:06 PDT 2018

BTW Frank. You were right...on when my shuttles could land on your ship,
though as we agreed it was not a critical issue. Anyway the High muckity
mucks of ADB have ruled. So in the future we now know that shuttles even
when landing on enemies...need 8 impulses to become active enough to do so.

Chuck