Dramatic SFB: WOA turn 14

Francois Lemay lemay.frank at rogers.com
Mon Oct 1 18:38:21 PDT 2018

Punishing Peladine Report for T14,Only 2 encounters need resolution, all others are auto win/loss.
Re 2607 vs the DSF Klingons, We will fight this one but we expect the DSF Klingons to retreat as we all know Klingons only talk glory, never try to earn it ! We await the retreat confirmation from the DSF Klingon Empire. Nicholas, if you do not retreat and want to fight, we look forward to pounding your ships to space dust and bringing a few back home as trophies.
Re 2585, we also will fight this one vs the mighty Fraxian Empire. We know this empire does have true glory so we expect a show down to happen ! Jarod, when did you want to start this one ?
CheersPunishing Peladine Empire