Dramatic SFB: WoA turn 15 Y177 posible scenarios

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 2 01:20:55 PDT 2018

 Flaming Rage Lyran:
Peladine Punishing border, Treaty maintained. Ships sent are, 3x FF, 3x POLs, MP, PV +fighters.
Great Green Gorn border scenario #2759 Diplomatic Immunity, their is an Orion SAL, with the Flaming Rage Lyran sending the CA, and DW, we can fight the battle unless overwhelmed.
Klingon Deep Space Fleet Ally/border maintained, we will send one ship (an FLG) to scenario #2875 (to add the border). For this turn only, scenario #2874 you are welcome to roast some boars (the Lyran send no ship), and scenario #2873 we see these as rebeals and ask the Klingon assistance to end the rebellion (Lyran send no ship).
Kzinti  Territorial Marking Fleet border, scenario #2887 Dragon Attack, Are my last  Kzinti Fiend, the Lyrans will send a CWS, CW and a DW, we can fight if ordered.
Paravian Jagdstaffel-2 border, we again send most of the fighter forces to collect some feathers. Scenario #2801 Lyrans send carrier group of, TGC (CV Pallet, 12 fighters), 3x FFAs. Scenario #2800, Lyran send DWV (8 fighters), DWA, 2x DWs.
Hydran Menage a Trois border, scenario #2890 Lyran send 2x DD, SC. Scenario #2891, Lyran send CW, DW.
Frax Fraxian Empire border, The Flaming Rage Lyran have only a  ship for scenario #2870, Lyran send SR (BT Pallet), The rest will suffer this Illusion.
Some interesting posible scenarios, I wonder if the Lyrans can hold out (we are waiting on a large  build of ships).
All good