Dramatic SFB: Fraxian Empire 5 battles - status

Jarod Ikeda jarod.ikeda at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 23:17:16 PDT 2018

Here is latest on my 5 battles this turn:

Convoy Raid #2510 Frax vs Hydran Hawkmen  (Glenn - retreated,
unfortunately, he's having issues with internet)
Colony Raid #2585  Frax vs Peladine  (Frank - in line waiting for his 2
other battles to finish)
Prospecting Raid #2587  Klingon Deep Space Fleet vs Frax (Nicholas Steere
retreated.)
Moray Eel # 2590 Zin vs Frax  (Boyd Steere - setup done, hopefully we do
battle sometime Sunday)
Diplomatic Immunity #2593 Lyr vs Frax  (Wayne Power - battle completed. My
Pol ship got crippled, but I won the scenario).

So basically down to 2 left. 1 waiting for Frank to finish his games.
Other hopefully we start Sunday.

Jarod