Dramatic SFB: WoA - T14 - The GREAT GORN CONFEDERATION Report

Roch Chartrand R.Chartrand at Videotron.qc.ca
Fri Oct 5 14:01:19 PDT 2018

Green Gorn Border

#2496 Space Boars   GGC AutoWin

Star Dragon squadron cleaned a space boards infested area of the border, and
it reported no activity from the Green Gorn

#2497 Dilithium Crystal Asteroid   Scenario to complete via SFBOL (date to
be confirmed)

The Confederation science agency detected an asteroid with off the chart
dilithium radiation.  It was decided to send the nearness squadron to
investigate. While in route Star Sword squadron detected warp signature that
matched the Green Gorn ships.  Even if Squadron Captain G'Rokss was sure to
operate well inside Confederation border, he was wondering if the Green tail
would show up this close to the border.  Upon learning the present of the
Green Gorn, Squadron Captain G'Rokss updated battle plan and with a grind he
order red alert status and Battle formation G5T to intercept.  High Command
order about the asteroid and this Gorn like specie where very clear.

Paravian Border

#2520 War Memorial   Paravian AutoWin

The desecration of this Confederation memorial, will not be accepted without
consequences.

Federation Border (69th Enforcement Squadron)

#2540 Hostile Militia  69th AutoWin

The GGC will not intervene in Federation internal affair.

#2541 Colony Raid  Drop

#2542 Prospecting Raid  69th AutoWin

The GGC produce and distribute all the necessary goods and tech to it
citizens there is no need to raid our neighbor.

#2543 Dilithium Crystal Asteroid  GGC AutoWin

The Confederation science agency detected an asteroid with off the chart
dilithium radiation.  It was decided to send the nearness squadron to
investigate.  It was reported by HeavyLezard that the Dilithium was
collected safely and they were return to the closes refinery.

#2544 Convey Raid  69th AutoWin

#2545 Evacuate Observatory  GGC AutoWin

It with great pride that the captain of BigLezard announced the successful
evacuation of all scientist, personnel and civilian from the doom
Observation station.

#2546 Dragon Attach  GGC AutoWin

Princess Bauria squadron has manage to repel this dragon from colony
T14-2546-03M.

Romulan Border

#2547 Diplomatic Immunity  GGC AutoWin

The captain of Selash report that the orion ship was able to complete it
mission and made it to port without incident..

#2548 Base Defence  Drop

#2549 Colony Raid  Rom AutoWin

#2550 Passing the baton  Rom AutoWin

#2551 Morey Eel  Drop

#2552 Colony Raid  Rom AutoWin

#2553 Banshees  Drop

#2554 FRD  GGC AutoWin

Thrashclaw reported no hostile activities to the new FRD in sector T14-2554.

Federation Border (Godlike Sector)

#2555 Dilithium Crystal Asteroid  GGC AutoWin

The Confederation science agency detected an asteroid with off the chart
dilithium radiation.  It was decided to send the nearness squadron to
investigate.  It was reported by Slice squadron that the Dilithium was
collected safely and they were return to the closes refinery.

#2556 Tech Sabotage  Fed AutoWin

The GGC applause the Federation on their success in the capture of saboteur.

#2557 Cargo Tug  Fed AutoWin

The GGC produce and distribute all the necessary goods and tech to it
citizens there is no need to raid our neighbor.

Hydran Border (Menage a Trois Sector)

#2558 Terrain Defense  Hydran AutoWin

The GGC Navy would not raid a colony without provocation, information on
such action raid is untrue.

#2559 Terrain Defence  Hydran Win  - Gorn force will leave this system.

Because first contact was not establish with this squid like race, it is
with great difficulty that the GGC exploration ships probe space to
determined what system are claim by the squid.

---