Dramatic SFB: Andro battles turn 14 WoA

joshua s badreligiontrk07 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 19:54:21 PDT 2018

The Flota de Invasion is fighting on several fronts now!

Great Green Gorn: Our Gorn nemesis has upped his available forces against us this season, it appears HQ may have to reconsider deployment strategies in the future.

#2490: Great Green has an overwhelming force present going to need some time to make a final decision on this Paul. Mind if we roll WS for it first? If you get an advantage on WS over me I'll disengage otherwise I need to crunch some numbers and game it out a bit. It's worth 90 EP kind of don't want to just hand it over.

#2491: Invaders will stand their ground here. Let me know when you are available brother.

69th Border Enforcement Squadron: The invaders have begun offensive operations against our new foe!

#2537: A carrier task force vs an Intruder with satellite ship support and MWP's. Looks like a fun one to play! I believe Pat is playing these Feds? Not entirely sure. Whom ever my opponent is, the Andromedans will commence their attack let me know when you are available.

All other battles are auto-resolved or dropped. Super excited to get in to some of the larger style battles. In other news I can't believe I missed previous Jarod vs Frank battles should hop on during my free time to see if I can catch a turn or two.

Robotic communique from Andromedan Imperial command.