Dramatic SFB: War of attrition

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 13:41:25 PDT 2018

Ok i have noted a problem with the Gorn Confederation fleet. Max of 3,5
move cost.. so a DNf is 1.5 a BF is 1,0 a CA is 1,0.. the scout is 2/3rds.
So I can not see the DN staying as it needs three ships.. worse even with
the three Cruiser hulls the scout gets bumped... sucks wanted to fight this
turn...