Dramatic SFB: Re WoA Punishing Peladine T12 Report

Paul Meyer falrun at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 06:10:44 PDT 2018

Here you go, Frank:

________________________________
From: SFBdrama <sfbdrama-bounces at lists.mattnet.org> on behalf of Ann Monaghan via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 8:42 AM
To: sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org; Frank Lemay
Subject: Dramatic SFB: Re WoA Punishing Peladine T12 Report

Gents,

In a nut shell,

1965, Andro fleet of INT, 2 MAM, 3 COB, EEL and MIS vs Pel fleet of DN, DWS and 3 DD.

Need some help here as I do not have my books and my Andro knowledge is weak at best.

INT is a SC 3 ship ? MAMs are SC 3 or 4 ships, COBs I know are destroyers, EEL is a scout and no idea what a MIS is ?

Are there any DD in this fleet ?

Thanks, answers will dictate if I engage or not ?

1986, Pel win by overwhelming force but will cheerfully  engage Barbaric Klingons if they wish.

1987, Same as 1986 above.

1989, Pel auto win.

1990, Pel auto win.

2017, Frax auto win.

2018, Pel fleet of CA and DD will engage Fraxian DD squadron.

I will need a Captain for this one. If interested, let me know please.

Thanks.

2027, dropped.

2028, Pel auto win.

2038, Pel auto win.

2039, Pel auto win.

2045, Lyran auto win.

2046, Pel auto win.

2047, Pel auto win.

2048, Lyran auto win.

2049, Pel auto win.

2050, Lyran auto win.

2051, Pel auto win.

2055, Kzinti auto win.

2066, dropped.

So I have 1 battle for sure, potential 2nd vs Andros.

Let me know re Andro questions and if you want to fly for the Punishing Peladine empire?

Thanks.

Cheers

Frank