Dramatic SFB: Flota de Invasion encounters.

joshua s badreligiontrk07 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 10:53:00 PDT 2018

It isn’t illegal, texts states no more than 3 class 4 or larger. Paul has 3 size 3 class ships which fits the larger category.

Frank MAM are heavy destroyers but closer to galactic CA. Cobras are destroyers, eel is a scout. Intruder is closer to a BCH than a CA. Missionary is a scout cruiser sort of. Both my motherships (INT and MIS) have MWP’s (6 a piece) which are PF’s. I’m overwhelming on paper if you factor bpv and uniquely qualified to tackle your seeking package but I only have teeth at R8 and truly frightening at R3. Make of that what you will.

Sent from my iPhone