Dramatic SFB: Flota de Invasion encounters.

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 22:37:05 PDT 2018

Oh and just to clarify....he sent 3 heavy cruisers. Last time I checked
none of those fits the required up to 3 Size class 4 ships.

*Great Green (Gorn):* CCH "King Ghidorah", BC "Hedorah", BC "Anguinus" in
0101, heading C, speed max. No more than 3 ships of size-class 4 or larger
may be added to this battle for this side.

Chuck