Dramatic SFB: War of Attrition turn 12 Fed 69th Report

Pat Hogan hazelnut1968 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 00:06:25 PDT 2018

GREAT GORN BORDER

We deployed no ships to the Gorn Border this turn.  We understand they had to evacuate an observatory and had problems with an eel, and we monitored some convoy traffic; but otherwise this sector was quiet.

BOULDER QUARRY JINDARIANS

Our Commando Cruiser USS Patton put into a FRD in this sector for a new paint job.

KLINGON DEEP SPACE FLEET BORDER

Looking to settle old scores, we attacked a Klingon FRD with a task force consisting of the DNG USS Federation, the NCL USS Greenville, the SC USS Lewis, the CVL USS Potomac, the NEA USS Consort and the DEA USS Pareja.  It was like taking candy from a baby.  This ends the war with our enemy; there will no longer be a border.

KZINTI TERRITORIAL MARKING FLEET

We have no beef with our feline friends.  The newly acquired ZCD USS Spear made  housecall at one of our colonies, while the FFG USS Orville visited the sector base for some shore leave.  A couple ships under automated control were also spotted heading for the Kzinti border station.  The Kzintis handled their own business in this sector without asking for our assistance.

REMUS ASCENDANT ROMULANS

The FFG USS Baugh hosted a diplomatic event and the DDL USS Gibbs spent shore leave at a nearby planet.  It’s presumed the Romulans handled their own business according to their own needs.

The Federation 69th Border Enforcement Squadron is Ready to Advance