Dramatic SFB: SFBdrama Digest, Vol 47, Issue 1

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Fri Jul 13 04:39:20 PDT 2018

> I have been done in both campaigns have been for a while.. I do notice
> however that for some reason my status keeps being changed? I set it
> for ready to advance I do believe it is as Matt says.. when the button
> is pushed and then stopped it resets..

I've been talking at people about this for a while. It happens when i
check for illegal orders and stuff. Nothing to worry about, it just
means that I'm looking deeper into how ready we are to advance than
"Everyone but a couple stragglers say they're all done".

Don't get me wrong: hitting the "ready" button is important. It gives me
an idea of who is ready and who is not. But the other thing catches
mistakes players have made. As a side-issue, it clears the readiness flag.