Dramatic SFB: WoA: Territorial Marking Fleet is RTA

Boyd Steere boydsteere at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 05:14:00 PDT 2018

Our Kzinti rivals have grown quiet, their borders drawn inwards to their
core worlds and away from us.  Our intelligence agencies have no consensus
on the cause - some analysts suggest a coup in their ruling House that's
placed a more isolationist clan on the throne, while others indicate a
civil war.  We may never know the true tale.

More importantly, our rival's border with us has been taken over by their
long-time allies, the Frax, who possess just as gargantuan a fleet as our
Kzinti blood-foe did. The astropolitical changes in the galaxy provide us
with no good news.