Dramatic SFB: Andro WoA T13 RTA

joshua s badreligiontrk07 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 14:28:52 PDT 2018

Only had one battle to resolve, a small convoy was targetted for a raid. Only needed the 1 turn saw some fireworks. The cobra Martillo was destroyed but the invaders manage to cripple/destroy the DDL. After the brief exchange of fire the Gorn commander (really he convinced the Andro commander that he couldn't lose) realize he could not stop the Conquistador with MWP support from destroying the convoy. A victory for the invaders! Not a very detailed description hopefully Paul will add to this. It was a fun little slugfest. Can't wait for our next match!

Flota de Invasion battles are all resolved and we stand ready to advance.

Robo-communique from Andromedan HQ.