Dramatic SFB: Andromedan T13 Battles

joshua s badreligiontrk07 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:18:37 PDT 2018

The invasion fleet has a few encounters to resolve.

Great Green Gorn:

Terrain defense w/ Ground Combat #2263: We're outgunned and despite my fondness of fighting against tough odds, I will choose to retreat and fight another day. I'll get a crack at a DN one day.

Convoy Raid #2267: Task force: Rotura has yet another engagement with our Gorn adversaries. The lizards brought in a destroyer squadron to take on a conquistador with satellite ship support. I'm free this Saturday otherwise I'm good Monday the 10th or any other day that week.  Let me know what works best for you brother.

Punishing Peladine:

Hostages #2305: Due to a mix up at HQ the 1st destroyer flotilla led by the Tiyo was sent to the wrong mission area. I have an overwhelming force against you Frank. Let me know how you wish to proceed brother and I apologize I meant to send them to #2304. Looks like I'm down 60EP my mistake is your gain!

All other encounters have been dropped or are auto resolved.

Robotic reply from Flota de Invasion command.