Dramatic SFB: Fraxian battles (War of Attrition) turn 13

Jarod Ikeda jarod.ikeda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 12:25:51 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I've got 2 battles to resolve.

Colony Raid 2359 Frax vs Peladine.
Peladine attacking wth DN lead fleet, Frax defending with CVA fleet.

Already sent a note to Frank to arrange for weapon status roll.

Convoy Raid #2357 Frax vs Hydran (menage a trois)
Frax attacking with 3 DW's, Hydran defending with DWV.

Grim - please note your fleet is too big.  Limit is 1.5 move cost and your
fleet is 2.0 move cost.
Probably drop the ERL is my guess, but you have options.  You'll probably
still fight so let me know when you can meet to roll for weapon status.

All others of Fraxian empire autoresolve.

Jarod (Sleepy cat) Fraxian empire