Dramatic SFB: Carriers

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Mon Sep 3 09:54:53 PDT 2018

So I caught that there has been some confusion about what makes a
carrier and what needs escorts. So there's a page that tries to clarify
this. Also note that anything that needs to be escorted (even if the
carrier table for it says it needs none, or the description for the unit
says it *often* goes unescorted) then it will fall into the Flexible
Carrier Escorts rule, and need escorts.

On other things, I checked that all the orders were in on the WoA. Bram
is the only one missing. That's also why you've suddenly been marked as
not ready.