Dramatic SFB: Pow Pow

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Wed Aug 8 20:20:38 PDT 2018

Heya Folks.

My home-life has caused several issues with my gaming life. Some will
note that I've been participating much less in the campaign(s) and even
in the SFBOL software. As a result of this lack-of-time, I find that I
am unable to trace down the issue relating to the Pow Pow campaign.
Therefore I am going to shutter that campaign.

In other news: You've all noticed by now the Midshipman's campaign.
Frank has been running this, once he was promoted to a point where he
*could* run campaigns. Charles [carroll] has very recently received a
similar promotion and will likely attempt a campaign of his own to
familiarize himself with the ups-and-downs of herding campaign players.

In the War of Attrition campaign, I see four players that haven't yet
gone to the mat with their "ready" buttons. Are there battles still
raging, out there?