Dramatic SFB: Organian Treaty Colony #1952

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 22:47:22 PDT 2018

Well it seems that the evil Paravians...Not being satisfied that the
Organians had given Remus Ascendant this planet have decided to muscle in
on our territory. We decided not to worry about them...and advanced on our
planet. Everyone was running about speed 15. So as we closed....with the
evil Paravians coming from the other side....they suddenly and without
warning at a range of 23 from us unleashed a huge swarm of QWTs. We turned
leisurely...and headed off to avoid them.I thought about returning the
favor with 4 R Torps...but decided not to just yet. I did go ahead and
launch my 8 fighters...so they will be in a position to discourgae them if
they contine. Or maybe they will send their QWTs after the fighters.The
Paravians slowly closed the distance...to about 17 at the end of the
turn(11 on the fighters). The torps were sitting about 3 off but of course
are not an issue. We can boost speed to 30 and finish avoiding them without
issue. So far a rather boring exhibition of force on their part.

We will see how they like turn two on Monday.

Chuck...of Remus Ascendant.