Dramatic SFB: WoA Turn 12 - The GREAT GORN CONFEDERATION Ready to Advance

Roch Chartrand R.Chartrand at Videotron.qc.ca
Thu Jul 26 13:13:29 PDT 2018

Unless the Paravian want to test my resolve in scenario #1948 Diplomatic
Immunity

As explained to TJ, I have a squadron that was wrongfully drop in a Fed
Convey scenario, I believe that even if my squadron is illegal for this
scenario due to movement cost, I would have to sit ships on the side in
order to satisfy the limit.  But anyway my squadron will leave.

The GREAT GORN CONFEDERATION is ready to advance.

---