Dramatic SFB: SFBdrama Digest, Vol 49, Issue 4

david david at jannke.com
Thu Jul 26 09:45:13 PDT 2018

 Barbarians at the Gate Status

We seem to have caught the attention of an enlarged Hydran fleet. We shall regroup in all scenarios involving Overwhelming Hydran forces. They were all diversions anyway.

Other fronts involving diversionary E4s will also retreat wherever there is overwhelming force and claim victory where we have such force.

That leaves the GodKing in Convoy Raid 1985. DWC 2xDDL+ vs 3 F5W and three FTs with drone As. You open for a battle Saturday evening (>6p PT)? Alternatively Sunday evening or Monday day are open or we can schedule some other time.