Dramatic SFB: Solaris Arena Update

Paul Graves paulgraves at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 24 19:58:14 PDT 2018

Hey guys,
I don't know if you saw my suggestion earlier for a pick up game:  Black Hole Race:  basically we all race around a black hole a certain number of times to win but people are free to shoot at each other. To make the game more entertaining either make every other lap the opposite direction or have people start going opposite directions.  What's nice about this scenario is you can add late comers either by starting them with some laps or making them spoilers on the track who just attack people.  You can use any size ships you want.
Paul (Grim).