Dramatic SFB: Solaris Arena on Alderaan

Paul Graves paulgraves at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 17 17:00:21 PDT 2018

One scenario that was always fun after tournaments was the black hole race.  Put a black hole in the middle of the map and race around it.  First one to a set number of laps wins.  You are free to shoot at anyone.  For more fun make some people go opposite directions or every other lap the opposite way.  Similar to SG74
I should be able to make it either way.