Dramatic SFB: Solaris Arena on Alderaan

joshua s badreligiontrk07 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 13:13:47 PDT 2018

The many references to other sci-fi franchises alone sold me.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 17, 2018, at 7:08 AM, Gregory Flusche via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org<mailto:sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org>> wrote:

well now maybe i can show up for that :)

On Sun, Jun 17, 2018 at 8:29 AM, Paul Meyer via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org<mailto:sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org>> wrote:

Come join us on Thursday night in Solaris Arena on Alderaan for a battle of galactic supremacy. A 'Star Wars', if you will! Come see a battle where all of your favorite races will be there to show off their best moves.

When: Thursday 6/21, 7PM Eastern Standard Time

Where: SFBOL

Who: Whoever is interested in making Thursday nights 'SFB Night'

Scenario: Year - 175, BPV - 160, Single ship per player, we will divide into teams, fixed map, Team A enters on one side, Team B enters on opposites side

This seems to be the best idea I can come up with so that everybody that shows up can participate. I think it will make for a good ice-breaker and allow everybody to get to know each other a little better.

During the game we can hash out any additional details of how we should have this set up or run it on a weekly basis.

And, if Matt or others have issue with me hijacking his mailing list for this purpose, I'll gladly start putting together a separate mailing list of participants or people who just want to be kept up to date with how this effort is progressing. Please respond if you would like to be on that list.

Any and all feedback is welcome!

Signed,

Mr. Bossk

Mr. Gorntastic's PR Agent