Dramatic SFB: Midnight Confessions...

Paul Meyer falrun at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 15:36:31 PDT 2018

If it were up to me, I'd go with Thursday nights starting at 7pm, Eastern Time Zone, going to about 10 pm.

I was looking for one other person who would be available, but I suppose we could also do a week to week "who's available" type of game. It would take a little more coordination, but I think it would be do-able.

We could also schedule teams or free-for all engagements, as well.