Dramatic SFB: Hidden mines

Michael Helbig admgrraven at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 18:35:35 PDT 2018

I've known about this glitch for quite some time. That's why I try to place
once I've left the hex. Unfortunately some players actually check the
information on the counter and cry foul. Also they sometimes show up when
the person laying the mines loads a saved game. The other player can see
his control panel and all pieces listed before he loads his save.