Dramatic SFB: Rome updates for Pow Pow

Roch Chartrand R.Chartrand at Videotron.qc.ca
Wed May 30 13:29:50 PDT 2018

Fed Terran Empire #1 is Ben SH

Fed Terran Empire #2 it me

Federation Terran Empire T2-Y168 Report Supplement:

Legions of Rome (Romulan) – Border

#1158 Refit Raid

The crew of ISS Psyche went into red alert, a Romulan ship has entered Terran Emipre star system it will be treated as foe.

Terran Empire will fight, awaiting Romulan decision.

The Captain of the Phyche welcome this unannounced and ready alert, it tested is crew reaction time.  Unfortunately they will be no battle story from this encounter.

My Terran Empire is ready to advance.