Dramatic SFB: Fwd: T2 battles

Daniel Crispin calendyr at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 11:10:18 PDT 2018

As far as I know, that rule regards deployment, not building.   When you deploy a leader ship, it needs to have 3 regular ships of the same class before you can assign a second leader for the same fleet.  So for example, if you send a CC, you can send it alone or with other ships, but if you want to add a DL, you need to have 3 CA or other non-leader variants with your CC first.

So you could build a few leader ships and use them alone if you wanted to.  You just can’t use more than one per fleet unless it is properly escorted with non-leader variants.