Dramatic SFB: Ready to advance

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 16:57:15 PDT 2018

The Jadgstaffel-2 Is under siege. On  The Great Green Gorns front all has
been quiet. However The Great Gorn Confederation has once again sent a full
fleet into Paravian space all on some misunderstanding about some old
probes.

On what was the ISC Borders now taken up by some new Romulan house things
are just as heated as they were vs the ISC. The FFL  Hans Schuez was
checking out a Dilithium crystal asteroid and was attacked by 2 HC and a
DD. The Schuez had no choice but to pull out and observe from a distance.
The CLL karl Bolle with escorting CLs was checking out a Herd of space
boars. A large force of Romulan ships came into view. Led by a Condor DN.
The karl Bolle is waiting for orders. The FFV Otto Schimdt with its
attending escort were on R&R at a hunting preserve when a large flight of
shuttles arrived by chased by 3 SKA DDs  calling for asylum. As of this
time the Schimdt is going to assist the refuges.

The Sinister Squamates  did not show up around the Singularity.

A envoy has been sent to The Romulan House Remus. They have pirated a
convoy and restitution must be paid. On anther note however a clandestine
operation has grown our border with the House of Remus.

Last the Frax have once again invaded our space. Charging in with   3 CW a
CC  3 DW and a DW scout, This one needs to have the terrain rolled before i
think on running our fighting. If i can get the two Troop pods carried by
the RMS on the Ground? uhmm