Dramatic SFB: Pow Pow Powers Game

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Sun May 6 13:19:31 PDT 2018

So i intend to start turn 1 of the campaign on friday. I have half a
dozen people who have expressed interest but that I don't have empire
selections for. Send 'em in, guys, or you might have to wait a turn.

I'd like to note that I'm going to allow people to fly their first
choice, even if there are other people with that empire. You are
welcomed to ask about what seats are currently filled, but I'm not going
to limit it to 1 or 2 seats per empire. We might get 6 Klingons, for all
I know...