Dramatic SFB: Tholian Battles

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Sun Apr 22 13:08:05 PDT 2018

I am going to need a couple of battle captains for the remaining Tholian
battles. There are two that aren't yet set up, and one on hold for rules
clarifications from upstream.

Technology Sabotage #772

A couple of Tholian cruisers and a frigate scout against a couple of
Klingon war cruisers, a couple naval cutters, and a destroyer scout.

The BPV runs to the Klingon favor, but if they get into overload range
then Klingon ships start evaporating and Tholians start taking internals.

Space Boars #811

A Tholian destroyer squadron and scout against a Peladine destroyer
leader and war destroyer.

The guns are slightly in the Tholians favor here, and the Peladine are
getting an education in massed phaser-power in the other fight. The
Tholians also have a strong maneuverability edge here (nimble vs
non-nimble.)

Josh has mentioned he's willing to take this one on. I think I will let him.