Dramatic SFB: Welcome

Paul Meyer falrun at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 16:46:16 PDT 2018

Mr. Gorntastic would like to send out a clarification to all of the races on the galaxy since this has been brought to his attention more than once.

He would like everybody to know that he is in command of the Great GREEN Gorn empire and we have no borders with any Federation empire. We are not to be mistaken with the Great Gorn Confederation. You can tell us apart by the fact that we are Great and Green. The others may also be Great (but they're also more yellow...).

Thank you for your attention.

Mr. Gorntastic's Public Relations Officer

Sean Spicer