Dramatic SFB: Ready to advance

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Wed Apr 18 05:05:39 PDT 2018

> We have  a choice of which to use, drop down boxes or counter clicks ?
>
> I only have the counter clicks showing, do not see any drop down boxes
> options nor do I know to get that to show ?

You get the drop-down menus for your ship assignments by accessing your
orders on a tiny display, such as with a smartphone. There is a way to
get some browsers (firefox can, for sure) to report themselves as being
a tiny display, and thus trigger the switch.

The decision on which "type" of order interface to use is made by the
browser (the website on the server doesn't know or care which you do.)