Dramatic SFB: Ready to advance

Daniel Crispin calendyr at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 03:21:38 PDT 2018

The turn is done for the Romulan Imperial Armada with no fights.

I have a question for you guys.  Do you have issues with ships ending up at the wrong places?

This is the second turn in a row that I have ships not going to the right scenario.  Last turn, my Dreadnaught fleet ended up being split up with the DN ending up alone at a scenario I had no intention of sending ships to (making it illegal) and the rest of the fleet ended up at the correct scenario but with not enough force to fight it.  So I lost the most important scenario for that turn.

This turn, again the most important scenario for me received no ships, even though it was the first one I assigned ships to (being a +120 BPV victory/ -80 BPV loss)...

I figure I have lost over 240 BPV with those 2.

I had planed to record the assignments with GForce experience this turn, but it only works in games.  I have to find a screen recorder that will work with chrome and explorer.  But I am really curious to know if I am the only one experiencing this?

I am super careful about assignments.  I plan everything in Excel first and then tripple check when I assign ships since I know assignments cannot be changed if you misclick.  So the chances of this being me making a mistake are close to none.

Anyways...  Ready to advance.  Good luck on your battles for those of you lucky enough to have some 😉

Calendyr