Dramatic SFB: orders

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Wed Apr 11 17:59:07 PDT 2018

>  I am still having no way of going to my orders, I have changed orders
> before and done all the right things, this time the server will not
> let me get into the order section.

You've encountered the "blank order" bug. Surf to your orders screen on
a smart phone or reduce the resolution of your browser until it is
roughly that of a smartphone (in Firefox, I can get there by going to
"Tools"->"Web Developer"->"Responsive Design Mode")
This will drop you out of the Graphical Ship Assignments, and put
*everything* in drop-downs. At that point, you should find an order that
is blank, somewhere in the middle of your set of orders. Remove this
order by assigning it some order (you can always remove it later.) Then
you can return to your normal experience (and maybe remove the order).