Dramatic SFB: Re New Fed Admiral

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Wed Apr 11 17:53:57 PDT 2018

> So does Justin have any ships to assign this turn or will he have to
> wait until next turn to defend/attack borders ?

Justin now has his full fleet. But it is not reported properly to anyone
else at the moment. This will clear up the next time I cycle the turn.
But until then, the excellent espionage service of the Federation has
completely stymied all effects to determine his actual fleet
composition. Let's just leave it at saying that while he has no
dreadnaughts, he can field a fleet to rival anything others can field to
a single battle or he can spread out to cover all of his scenarios.