Dramatic SFB: Midnight Confessions...

Paul Meyer falrun at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 13:40:03 PDT 2018

It is time for me to make a confession...

I got back into SFB after about a 30 year (or so) hiatus. I enjoyed the game as a teenager and wanted to get back into playing it.

I joined this campaign so that I'd have a steady stream of games to play and opponents to play against. However, life being what it is, the turns don't turn as quickly as they used to and I found myself playing the strategy game more than the tactical game.

So, I'm wondering if there's anybody out there in internet land that would like to get together on a weekly basis to play? I'm thinking something to the effect of every Thursday night (or Wednesday, or Friday, or whatever works) to play SFB. We can set up an agreement over the course of the week (stealing Matt's scenarios and applying our own forces, if we have too) as to force sizes and races. (spoiler alert: I'll probably stick with the Gorn as my main race since I enjoy them the most)

Thoughts?

Mr. Gorntastic